IEC 61850 fundamentals, application and testing in digital substations
Get a thorough introduction to the IEC 61850 standard in a combination of theoretical and hands-on sessions. Get familiar with the IEC 61850 implementation in IEDs from different manufacturers. Learn how to efficiently test IEC 61850 substations with the CMC test system, IEDScout, DANEO and StationScout.
- Get to know IEC 61850 based communication systems and learn how to test in this environment
- Utilize the client/server, GOOSE and sampled values services for power utility automation
- Get to know the System Configuration Language and the engineering process around it
- Perform commissioning and functional testing of IEC 61850 based IEDs and systems
- Basics of IEC 61850
- Data models and services
- Specific communication mappings
- Client/Server communication for SCADA applications
- GOOSE analysis and applications
- Sampled Values on the digital process bus
- Configuration and engineering based on the SCL
- Basic aspects of communication networks
- Analyze IEC 61850 based communication systems
- Hands-on testing of IEC 61850 IEDs and systems in the environment of a fully digital substation
Day 1: 08:30 – 17:00 h
Day 2: 08:30 – 17:00 h
Day 3: 08:30 – 17:00 h
Training provided by OMICRON sales partner.
BLICHFELD POWER & MEASUREMENTS A/S
Birkemosevej 11 D
Contact Person: Bo Rask Pedersen
Mobile:+45 7552 2020
mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register here: http://blichfeld.dk/seminar/
The application is binding and the training fee must be paid before the course starts.
After the course the participants will receive a certificate on completion of the course.
Technical staff from electric utilities or companies involved in project planning, commissioning or maintenance of IEC 61850 systems
Basic knowledge of electrical engineering
GOOSE Configuration Module, Sampled Values Configuration Module, IEC 61850 Client/Server
ISIO 200, DANEO 400
CMC test sets with Ethernet adapter