Measurements for Generator Diagnostics and Insulation Condition Assessment
Become familiar with the principles of diagnostics on motors and generators. Get the most out of the test equipment. Learn how to perform practical combined measurements and to identify defects.
- Knowing the structure of HV generator stators and their typical weak points
- Understanding the combined measurement method to benefit from combined / more accurate / comprehensive results
- Performing the measurement method professionally and efficiently
- Assessing the measurement results to draw conclusions on the insulation for condition-based maintenance planning
1. day: 09:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
2. day: 09:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m.
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
The training, the training documents, the refreshments, the snacks, the lunches and one dinner are included.