Offline Testing on Rotating Machines using the CPC 100
You will expand your knowledge of rotating machines diagnostics in theory and practice. In this webinar you will get familiar with the different off-line tests you can perform with the CPC 100 and its accessories.
- You understand how the various diagnostic measurement methods work and in which situations and why they should be used
- You can analyze the results as part of the condition assessment of rotating machines to fully exploit the lifetime of your asset
- You get to know how to use the PTM software for generator testing and reporting
- Introduction of CPC 100 & PTM
- Capacitance and dissipation/power factor measurement
- DC Resistance measurements
- Pole Impedance measurement
- Stator Core measurement
10:30 a.m. IST (90 min), UTC + 5:30
Technical staff involved in motor/generator diagnostics, service and maintenance at utilities, service companies, generator manufacturers and repair workshops.
Basic Knowledge of generator testing.
CP TD12/TD15, CP CR 600
Primary Test Manager (PTM)