Protection tests in medium voltage systems with voltage and current sensors – detailed configuration and application
Building on the first webinar, we will show you how to specifically perform protection tests in medium-voltage systems with voltage and current sensors. You will learn how to connect OMICRON's test accessories during protection testing in such systems and how to perform tests using OMICRON's RelaySimTest and Test Universe software. This will also be demonstrated live in a practical demonstration.
- You will learn how to perform a protection test with CMC test equipment and accessories on systems with sensors
- You will get an overview of the necessary adjustments of the configuration to RelaySimTest and Test Universe documents
- You will learn how to recreate your test document in a structured way for plants with sensors
- Practical demonstration of the protection test
- Hardware configuration for voltage and current sensors with Test Universe and RelaySimTest - Customization of OCC files
- Use of individual Test Universe modules
3 p.m. CEST (60 min), UTC+2:00
This webinar is hosted by our Training Center Klaus, Austria
at 3 p.m. CEST – Central European Summer Time (UTC + 2:00)
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
Please check your time zone before registering!
1) Click Show in my Time Zone above.
2) Select your time zone.
3) Then see your local webinar times.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Distribution system operators, municipal utilities, industrial companies and service companies
Fundamentals of electrical engineering
Application of CMC test equipment
CMC test equipment
RelaySimTest, Test Universe