Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600 Part 3
You will expand your knowledge of transformer diagnostics and applications in theory and practice. In this webinar you will get familiar with the TESTRANO 600 functions for Leakage Reactance/Short Circuit Impedance Test and measurement of Frequency Response of Stray Losses (FRSL).
- You understand how the various diagnostic measurement methods work and in which situations and why they should be used
- You can analyze the results as part of the condition assessment of power transformers to fully exploit the lifetime of your asset
- You get familiar with time-optimized tests and diagnostics in the substation, power station or workshop
Part 3: Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600
- Common safety measures to prepare power transformers before maintenance and testing
- Leakage Reactance/Short Circuit Impedance Test with TESTRANO 600
- Frequency Response Of Stray Losses (FRSL) measurement with TESTRANO 600
- Evaluation and assessment of the discussed measurement results using practical examples and case studies
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff involved in transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Primary Test Manager (PTM)