Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600
After an introduction into the maintenance of transformers, you will expand your knowledge in theory and practice with the TESTRANO 600 means of turns ratio, winding resistance and capacitance or dissipation/power factor measurements. Practical measurements will enable you to gain immediate testing experience.
- Overview of the structure of the transformer insulation, the bushings and the tap-changer
- Analysis of the condition of power transformers to fully exploit the lifetime of your asset
- Carry out time-optimized tests and diagnostics in the substation, powerstation or workshop
- Fast, simple and safe condition assessment of your power transformer
- Negative influences on the expected lifetime of a transformer
- Overview of frequent defects in transformer components and their fault patterns
- Construction of the transformer insulation, the bushings and the tap-changer
- Common conventional measurement methods such as turns ratio, winding resistance, short-circuit impedance and demagnetization of the transformer
- Theoretical background to capacity and dissipation/power factor measurements of winding and bushing insulation
- Automatic execution of three-phase measurements using the Primary Test Manager (PTM) software
- Evaluation of the measurement results by means of practical examples
- Assessment of diagnostic measurements and recognize possible defects and influences
- Analyzing case studies of most common defects on various power transformers
09:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.
You will receive a personal email with all course information such as agenda and route directions shortly before the training course.
Price details: the training, the training documents, refreshments, snacks, lunches and one dinner are included.
The following course takes place within the same week and might be interesting:
- Dielectric moisture analysis of power transformers with DIRANA
September 06, 2022
- Sweep Frequency Response Analysis (SFRA) of power transformers with FRANEO 800
September 07, 2023
Or benefit from the transformer training days and learn different OMICRON test solutions for transformer diagnostics.
- 3in1 – Power Transformer Testing Days
September 04 - 07, 2023
Technical staff involved in transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„Je suis une personne pratique et c’est vraiment bénéfique pour moi de faire cela, de voir l’équipement de test en fonction et d’analyser les résultats, c’est formidable !“
Profitez d’un mélange efficace de présentations des équipements, de connaissances théoriques et de tests pratiques.
Vos applications particulières sont discutées pendant la formation. Les participants pourront poser les questions propres à leurs
Vous recevrez des supports de cours pour vous y référer ultérieurement.