Online-Course: Time-optimized current transformer diagnostics with CT Analyzer
Learn how to assess the performance of current transformers utilizing the CT Analyzer. Get familiar with various measurement approaches, effective report generation, current transformer class assessment according to international standards as well as special application examples.
- Perform commissioning, troubleshooting and periodic tests of CTs in time optimized manner for shortest possible outage times
- Fast, simple and safe instrument transformer testing according to the relevant international standards (IEC/IEEE)
- Test and verify the fulfillment of the CTs’ specifications as well as the class accuracy and CT ratio
- Perform automated result assessment of CTs with values defined in selected IEEE/IEC standard
- Generate automated test reports with CTA Suite
- Typical IT failure sources vs. testing and corrective measures
- Types, design, and construction of different CTs
- Comparison of conventional (CPC 100) vs. model-based testing of CTs (with CT Analyzer)
- Relevant definitions in standards for testing and assessment of CTs
- Performing time-efficient current transformer tests with CTA Suite
- Evaluation of the CT measurement results by means of practical examples
Technical staff involved in instrument transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering