The Primary Test Manager™ (PTM) software supports you during diagnostic tests on circuit breakers, current and voltage transformers, rotating machines, grounding systems, power transformers as well as associated equipment such as bushings and on-load tap changers (OLTC).
The software guides you through the testing process with comprehensive testing procedures and detailed wiring diagrams. Tests can be automatically assessed in accordance with the applicable international IEEE and IEC standards. PTM also provides powerful reporting functionalities such as customized, individual reports about the test object, test results and assessment.
Further improvements and new features
New power transformer testing functionality with the TESTRANO 600
- Grouping of tests for automatic execution
- New vector group check test in order to determine the vector group
- Additional manual mode for enhanced “Dynamic OLTC Scan (DRM)” testing
New switchgear testing functionality with the CIBANO 500
- New first trip test to ensure a circuit breaker’s operation after extended in-service idle time
- Extended motor current measurements supported by current clamps
- Advanced graphical comparison possibilities from up to 10 different test results in one chart
New current transformer testing functionality with the CPC 100
- New excitation curve measurement to test current transformers in accordance with the IEC 61869 standard
- New indirect composite error measurement in accordance with the IEC 60044 and IEC 61869 standards
New rotating machines testing functionality with the CPC 100 + CP TD1
- New DC winding resistance tests on stator and rotor using CPC 100
New manual sweep frequency response analysis (SFRA) Test for FRANEO 800
- New manual testing mode for SFRA tests on different assets, for example, rotating machines
- Flexible configuration of the measurement traces depending on your needs
- Predefined generic measurement templates for fast test preparation
Download the latest PTM software version for CPC 100/80, TESTRANO 600, CIBANO 500, DIRANA or FRANEO 800 in the Customer Portal (for registered users). Please find more information about the latest version of PTM in the “What’s New” document.