Permanent on-line partial discharge monitoring system for rotating machines
PD monitoring for rotating machines
MONGEMO is a permanently installed, continuous on-line partial discharge (PD) monitoring system for one or multiple rotating machines, such as generators and electrical motors. It is used for assessing the insulation condition of stator windings and detecting insulation defects by continuously collecting and analyzing PD data over time. The system provides you with detailed PD trend analyses to assess a machine’s insulation state to make timely maintenance decisions.
MONGEMO at a glance
Actionable data for timely maintenance
MONGEMO provides you with warnings and alarms when PD activity reaches or exceeds pre-set threshold values. The MONGEMO system’s convenient Web interface allows you to remotely configure and adjust monitoring parameters, view real-time data and trends, and analyse the collected raw data. Using this actionable data, you can assess the risk of dielectric failure in your machines and optimize your maintenance strategy.
“MONGEMO provides you with a continuous, reliable assessment of partial discharge activity in stator winding insulation throughout the entire life of your rotating electrical machines.”
- Customized system approach to match specific monitoring requirements
- Synchronous, four-channel PD data acquisition for complete PD assessment
- Advanced noise suppression and fully automated PD cluster separation for convenient evaluation
- Recording of raw PD data at selected intervals for in-depth post analysis
- Seamless integration with third-party monitoring devices and SCADA systems
- Continuous dielectric condition assessment of insulation in generators and motors
- Optimization of rotating machine maintenance strategies
Learn more about partial discharge testing and monitoring
Visit our partial discharge (PD) knowledge platform to learn more about PD testing and monitoring. It provides you with videos and short articles about the importance of PD measurement and analysis as well as the reliable PD detection methods used for locating insulation defects in a variety of electrical assets. In addition, you can choose an OMICRON Academy webinar course for practical PD knowledge.
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now