3-in-1 test system for medium- and high-voltage circuit breakers
CIBANO 500: One device – three functions
CIBANO 500 combines a micro-ohmmeter, timing analyzer, and a coil and motor supply. All important CB tests on all types of CBs can be carried out even when a station battery is not available.
Its globally unique connection technology reduces the wiring effort and time required up to 50 %. In addition, OMICRON's Primary Test Manager™(PTM)-Software and the included circuit breaker testing library (CBTL) ensure convenient operation and deliver one clear, combined report for all the tests performed.
One system for all breaker types
CIBANO 500 is the perfect test system for
- medium-voltage CBs,
- high-voltage CBs in live-tank, dead tank and GIS design.
Minimized rewiring tasks result in very short testing times. The integrated power supply guarantees a safe and independent operation.
With HV live-tank and GIS CBs, timing measurements can be performed while both sides of the breaker stay grounded. With HV dead-tank and GIS CBs, integrated CTs can be demagnetized.
- 3-in-1 system: micro-ohmmeter, timing analyzer, and AC/DC power supply
- One system for medium- or high-voltage circuit breakers with live-, dead-tank or GIS-design
- Low wiring effort
- One clear report for all tests
- Circuit Breaker Testing Library (CBTL)
- Lightweight test system (20 kg / 44.1 lbs)
High-voltage circuit breaker testing with OMICRON's CIBANO 500 and CB MC2
Testing circuit breakers with OMICRON's CIBANO 500
Circuit Breaker Testing
Papers & Articles
- Grounded contact resistance measurements on high-voltage GIS circuit breakers
- Safely Grounded! Timing measurements on gas-insulated switchgear (GIS) with grounding on both sides 207 KB
- Worldwide circuit breaker testing with CIBANO 500 806 KB
- Reliable and comprehensive troubleshooting for circuit breakers 365 KB
- Swiss Precision Manufacturing - Reliable routine testing on medium-voltage circuit breakers at ABB in Switzerland 265 KB
- A Systematic Approach to High-Voltage Circuit Breaker Testing 958 KB