3-in-1 test system for medium- and high-voltage circuit breakers
CIBANO 500: One device – three functions
CIBANO 500 combines a micro-ohmmeter, timing analyzer, and a coil and motor supply. All important CB tests on all types of CBs can be carried out even when a station battery is not available.
Its globally unique connection technology reduces the wiring effort and time required up to 50 %. In addition, OMICRON's Primary Test Manager™(PTM)-Software and the included circuit breaker testing library (CBTL) ensure convenient operation and deliver one clear, combined report for all the tests performed.
One system for all breaker types
CIBANO 500 is the perfect test system for
- medium-voltage CBs,
- high-voltage CBs in live-tank, dead tank and GIS design.
Minimized rewiring tasks result in very short testing times. The integrated power supply guarantees a safe and independent operation.
With HV live-tank and GIS CBs, timing measurements can be performed while both sides of the breaker stay grounded. With HV dead-tank and GIS CBs, integrated CTs can be demagnetized.
- 3-in-1 system: micro-ohmmeter, timing analyzer, and AC/DC power supply
- One system for medium- or high-voltage circuit breakers with live-, dead-tank or GIS-design
- Low wiring effort
- One clear report for all tests
- Circuit Breaker Testing Library (CBTL)
- Lightweight test system (20 kg / 44.1 lbs)
“OMICRON proved to be the best because it is user-friendly. You connect it to the switchgear, switch it on, you press Start, Measurement, you have a result.”
- Rainer Lübeck (GE), talking with Andreas Nenning (OMICRON), about CIBANO 500
CIBANO 500 - Testing a four interrupter per phase circuit breaker without rewiring
Testing circuit breakers with OMICRON's CIBANO 500
Circuit Breaker Testing
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now
To ensure that you receive the highest quality products and enjoy full customer support, please acquire our products exclusively through our authorized sales channels as portrayed on this site.