High-precision capacitance and dissipation/power factor measurements
Precise testing on various electrical assets
The portable TANDO 700 system offers high-precision measurement of dissipation/power factor (Tan Delta) and capacitance for high-voltage laboratory tests, such as routine and type tests, on various electrical assets. TANDO 700 also measures additional parameters such as power, current, voltage, impedance and frequency. TANDO 700 software shows you all measurement data in real-time, displays related trends and enables you to create customized reports.
TANDO 700 at a glance
Flexible use in test labs and in the field
TANDO 700 requires a separate voltage source for performing measurements. It is compatible with any type of reference capacitor for testing insulation material in a variety of high-voltage equipment. The system measures both ungrounded and grounded test objects, since it can be operated on high-voltage potential. Powerful internal batteries enable long, uninterrupted measurement sessions.
“TANDO 700 provides you with high-precision capacitance and dissipation/power factor measurements on various electrical assets. It can be used with external high-voltage sources in both the testing lab and in the field.”
- Reliable measurement accuracy in heavy interference environments
- Galvanic isolation for optimum safety during setup and operation
- Large input measurement range for a wide variety of test objects
- Compact design for easy transport to various testing areas
- Plug-and-play operation for quick system setup
- Simultaneous partial discharge measurement and analysis with our MPD 600
- Customizable data display and reporting
- Rotating machines (motors and generators)
- Distribution, instrument and power transformers
- Power cables and cable accessories
- Research and development
- Metrology institutes
Accessories extend performance
TANDO 700 can directly measure currents in a dynamic range from 5 μA to 1 A. This input range can be extended up to 28 A by means of optional external shunts.