Primary injection, secondary injection and basic protection test set
COMPANO 100 is the universal and easy to use solution for all types of basic testing duties in electrical energy systems. Controlled electronic sources allow the user to obtain exactly the desired value and to output signals with variable frequencies and other signal forms, automated ramps, and pure DC. The highly flexible inputs are configurable, for example, as binary inputs for relay testing, AC or DC voltage inputs or current inputs.
- Accurate output of desired value
- Run complex predefined sequences and ramps
- Polarity check signal generation for quick setup of wiring tests
- Runs without mains power supply for several hours
- High versatility
- Portable due to light weight
- Wiring checks and polarity checks
- Burden measurements
- Single-phase protection relay testing
- CT / VT ratio checks
- Miro-ohm resistance testing
COMPANO 100 - Battery operated testing tool for basic protection tasks
How does overcurrent protection work?
Miniature Circuit Breaker Testing