Portable on-line partial discharge measurement and monitoring system
Convenient 2-in-1 solution
MONTESTO 200 is a portable, two-in-one solution that enables you to perform both on-line partial discharge (PD) measurements and temporary on-line PD monitoring: It can be used on various medium-voltage and high-voltage electrical assets under load to assess insulation condition. You can use the IP65 rated MONTESTO 200 both indoors and outdoors. Automated software features enable users to quickly and reliably identify and locate signal sources.
MONTESTO 200 at a glance
Reliable indicator of insulation condition
Partial discharge (PD) activity is a reliable indicator of insulation condition, and it is often a sign of insulation defects that can cause failure in electrical assets. On-line PD measurement evaluates PD activity and offers a snapshot of insulation condition status when the asset is in operation. Temporary on-line PD monitoring indicates changes in PD activity over specified periods of time during an asset's service life.
“OUR MONTESTO 200 combines two functions into one portable solution. It enables users to easily and safely perform both on-line partial discharge measurements and temporary on-line partial discharge monitoring on various medium and high voltage assets under load.”
- Two-in-one solution for on-line PD measurement and temporary PD monitoring
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Built-in computer for continuous, long-term data collection and archival
- Web-based interface for convenient remote setup and data access
- Automated software features for user-friendly data analysis and reporting
On-line partial discharge measurements:
- Clarify asset insulation issues within the warranty period
- Periodically check asset insulation condition state
- Identify assets that require immediate intervention
Temporary on-line partial discharge monitoring:
- Observe assets at risk over extended periods of time
- Identify assets that require permanent monitoring
- Plan maintenance and investment based on asset condition
Learn more about partial discharge testing and monitoring
Visit our partial discharge (PD) knowledge platform to learn more about PD testing and monitoring. It provides you with videos and short articles about the importance of PD measurement and analysis as well as the reliable PD detection methods used for locating insulation defects in a variety of electrical assets. In addition, you can choose an OMICRON Academy webinar course for practical PD knowledge.