Online temporary partial discharge monitoring system
One solution for temporary PD monitoring on various electrical assets
MONTESTO 200 is a portable solution that enables you to perform temporary online partial discharge (PD) monitoring. You can use the IP65-rated solution both indoors and outdoors on various medium-voltage and high-voltage electrical assets under load to trend PD activity and assess insulation condition. Automated software features allow you to quickly and reliably detect insulation defects and locate signal sources.
MONTESTO 200 at a glance
Reliable indicator of insulation condition
Partial discharge (PD) activity is a reliable indicator of insulation condition, and it is often a sign of insulation defects that can cause failure in electrical assets. Temporary online PD monitoring indicates changes in PD activity over specified periods of time during an asset's service life.
“OUR MONTESTO 200 enables users to easily and safely perform temporary online partial discharge monitoring on various medium and high voltage assets under load.”
- One solution for temporary PD monitoring for various MV and HV electrical assets
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Built-in computer for continuous, long-term data collection and archival
- Web-based interface for convenient remote setup and data access
- Automated software features for fast and easy data analysis and reporting
On-line PD measurements for quick spot checks and verifications
- Clarify asset insulation issues within the warranty period
- Periodically check asset insulation condition state
- Identify assets that require immediate intervention
Temporary on-line PD monitoring for trending PD activity between diagnostic measurements
- Observe assets at risk over extended periods of time
- Identify assets that require permanent monitoring
- Plan maintenance and investment based on asset condition
Learn more about partial discharge testing and monitoring
Visit our partial discharge (PD) knowledge platform to learn more about PD testing and monitoring. It provides you with videos and short articles about the importance of PD measurement and analysis as well as the reliable PD detection methods used for locating insulation defects in a variety of electrical assets. In addition, you can choose an OMICRON Academy webinar course for practical PD knowledge.
MONTESTO 200 - Easy temporary on-line partial discharge monitoring
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now