UHF Drain Valve Sensor
Measure partial discharge in liquid-filled power transformers
The UVS 610 allows partial discharge (PD) measurements to be conducted in UHF ranges with great sensitivity from inside the tank of liquid-insulated power transformers. The UVS 610 PD sensor is inserted into a power transformer through the vent of the oil drain valve. Used with a UHF converter, the UVS 610 is connected to a compatible PD measurement system. A useful scale on the slide-rod ensures that the device is correctly inserted into the oil drain valve.
- Partial discharge measurement is possible in the UHF frequency range
- Compatible with both DN 50 and DN 80 valves
- Offers a trigger signal for acoustic PD measurements
- A system sensitivity check is available using the UPG 620 pulse generator accessory
- PD detection inside liquid-filled power transformers with oil flanges
- Triggering of acoustic PD measurements used in PD localization
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now