Software tool for visualizing IEC 61850 Sampled Values
Investigation of merging unit details
SVScout is a measurement and testing tool for protection engineers and IED developers working with IEC 61850 Sampled Values. SVScout subscribes to the Sampled Values streams from one or multiple merging units and displays the waveforms of the primary voltages and currents in an oscilloscope view. SVScout supports Sampled Values according to the implementation guideline of the UCA International Users Group with 80 or 256 samples per cycle as well as DataSets recommended in IEC 61869-9.
The functionality of SVScout covers many different tasks reaching from the simple display of Sampled Values streams to the detailed investigation of a merging unit's performance. For example, the software can be used for commissioning or for testing and developing of merging units.
- Merging Unit Development
- Merging Unit Evaluation
- Systems Commissioning
- Simultaneous investigation of multiple IEC 61850 Sampled Values streams
- Support of established 9-2LE with 80 and 256 samples per cycle
- Calculation of RMS values and phase angles (phasors)
- Display of phasor diagram
- Recording of Sampled Values in COMTRADE format
- Play from capture
- Printable reports summarizing the essential information from a measurement
- Detailed information about a selected Sampled Values stream (zero crossings, individual values, etc.)
Submit the form to download the latest version of SVScout. SVScout 1.60 requires a USB license key. If no such key is present SVScout will not work. If you want to try out the software an evaluation copy of an older release can be downloaded.