Test Universe is our most powerful and convenient software tool for settings-based testing of protection relays. Function-specific test modules graphically display relay characteristics, and thus allow to easily check settings as well as mode of operation. The software offers fully automated protection testing with a library of relay-specific test plans (PTL) and automatic adaptation to relay settings.
New features and improvements of Test Universe 4.30
- More flexibility in testing with Sampled Values
- Use configurable datasets with up to 32 values
- The output of the Optional Fields offers new settings including the latest developments in the IEC standard
- Generate up to three SV streams also with your CMC 430
- Extended functionality of the client/server module
- Support of virtual binary outputs for tests that require a large number of binary outputs or even the use of several ISIO 200 devices
- Use control operations for the excitation of the devices under test
- Improved reuse of tests, device names can now be renamed easily
- New start page
- Simplified access to the OMICRON Control Center (OCC) and the Protection Testing Library (PTL) for performing automated tests
- Directly access your most frequently used test modules
- Additional states for the automated evaluation of test results in the OCC
- Optimization of the usability and testing procedure of the PQ test templates
Check out the "What's New"317 kB document for all improvements and detailed information.
You can download the new software version in our Customer Portal (for registered users).