OMICRON is hosting its 7th Annual Canada Protection Symposium (CPS) at the Hyatt Regency Toronto on December 6 - 8, 2022. They will lead the discussion on emerging and new technologies in the electric power industry on protection, automation, and control. This event costs CAD$495.00, and the tutorials will be CAD$50 each.
Seats are limited.
Registration will close on December 2, 2022.
On December 6, 2022, OMICRON will provide two optional pre-conference tutorials: IEC 61850 LAN Design & Testing and Transformer Protection Testing. Each tutorial costs CAD$50.00.
Technical Agenda Highlights:
- Protection, Automation, Control
- IEC 61850, Digital Substations
- New Developments in Testing Methods
- Lessons Learned, Utility Case Studies
- DER, Microgrids, and Energy Storage
- Data Science and AI