Network simulator for relay testing under real life conditions
NetSim enables users of Test Universe to test the behavior of protective devices in the event of a realistic fault by means of transient signals. Standard network configurations with simple parameter settings allow fast, rudimentary simulations with a limited set of test cases.
For comprehensive system-based testing, we recommend to use RelaySimTest. A NetSim license is included in a RelaySimTest license.
- Relay testing under real-life conditions
- Evaluation of relay settings for difficult protection applications
- Testing of advanced protection algorithms
- Faults on single and parallel lines (including mutual coupling), stub lines, three terminal lines
- End-to-end testing with GPS or IRIG-B time synchronization
- Network oscillation/power swing (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Testing of differential protection including CT saturation
- Automatic repetition of tests with varying parameters
- Impedance view including distance zones
- Additional COMTRADE export of simulated waveforms
Enhanced transmission network applications
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now