A Tour Through IFE's Cyber Security Center and OT Incident Response Lifecycle by IFE and OMICRON
In this joint webinar, a speaker from IFE and OMICRON provides insights into the CybWin Project and the core deliverables for Critical Infrastructure from Legacy to Digital Twin. The speakers will also explore the incident response measures that organizations should consider in anticipation of possible attacks.
- Understand the target of the CybWin project for Critical Infrastructure
- Learn the capabilities of the CybWin Digital Station System
- Learn why you need an incident response plan
- Identify how to handle an incident and the different incident response processes
- Understand Incident Response Life Cycle
Per-Arne Jørgensen, Head of SOC, IFE Halden
- Overview of the CybWin project, Target, Capabilities, and “In-Depth principal” design
- Identify CybWin software components and digital station enclave
- Pentest with CybWin: First results and outlook
Amro Mohamed, Regional Cybersecurity Sales Specialist, OMICRON
- The need for Incident Response Plan
- Overview of Incident Response Plan, team structure, and services
- Incident Response Process and Life Cycle
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
OT and IT security officers in utilities
Basic knowledge about OT security
StationGuard: intrusion detection tailor-made for the power grid
„What really impresses me is the flexibility of the trainer to answer all the questions with the right method for each and every person.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.