Automated generator protection testing with CMC
Learn how to efficiently test generator and motor relays with the OMICRON Test Universe. Get familiar with the test procedure in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Work with special test set-ups to gain immediate testing experience.
- Testing the protection functions of complex generator and motor relays
- Efficiently using the OMICRON Test Universe to test these functions
- Creating and adjusting complex test templates for rotating machine protection
- Introduction to working with the CMC test set and the OMICRON Test Universe
- Quick introduction to the operating principle of each protection function to test
- Creating test plans considering each generator/motor protection function
- Hands-on testing on protection relays
- Creating a complex test plan which adapts automatically to newly entered relay set-tings
- Tips and instructions for adapting this automated test plan to your work area
Technical staff involved in maintenance and planning of electrical plants and protection systems in power generation and service companies
Knowledge of protection testing and OMICRON Test Universe
Control Center, QuickCMC, Ramping, Pulse Ramping, Overcurrent, State Sequencer, Distance, Advanced Differential (Diff Configuration, Diff Operating Characteristic, Diff Trip Time Characteristic, Diff Harmonic Restraint)
„It’s nice that the instructors actually know what they’re talking about.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.