IEC 61850 Data Model
Have you always wanted to learn more about the exciting world of the IEC 61850 Data Model? This webinar gives you an introduction to this topic and shows how data is being allocated in IEC 61850 devices. Learn about the Data Model concept in general and get an insight into the different levels of its hierarchical structure. Understand how equipment and functions from the “real world” are modeled in the world of IEC 61850.
- Overview of the IEC 61850 Data Model
- Get to know the hierarchical structure
- Understand the Logical Node and Common Data Class concept
- Experience and discover the Data Model of a real IED (Intelligent Electronic Device)
- Introduction to the Data Model
- Data Model Structure
- IEC 61850-7-4 Logical Node Concept
- IEC 61850-7-3 Common Data Classes
- Practical aspects and benefits
- Practical demonstration by means of the Data Model of an IEC 61850 IED
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Anyone who is interested in the Data Model aspect of IEC 61850 (part 7-3 and 7-4) will benefit from this course.
Basic background knowledge about IEC 61850 or the Webinar “Introduction to IEC 61850” (Wpuc01) recommended
„Theoretical and practical units came one after another so that the things learned could be applied immediately.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.