IEC 61850 Services
You know about the IEC 61850 Data Model and want to send these data over the network? In this webinar you will get an overview of the IEC 61850 Services. Learn about the different types of services defined in the standard, resulting from the different requirements on communication within a substation. Understand what GOOSE and Sampled Values are and get to know some important Client/Server services, such as Reports and the Control Service, to make your life easier.
- Overview of IEC 61850 services
- Know about the key characteristics of the different types of services
- Understand where to use which IEC 61850 service
- Introduction to IEC 61850 services
- Multicast communication vs. C/S services
- Main aspects of the different types of services
- C/S services (SCADA communication)
- GOOSE (fast interdevice communication)
- Sampled Values (digital secondary wiring of measured values)
- Practical demonstration by means of an IEC 61850 IED (Intelligent Electronic Device)
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Anyone who is interested in the Services aspect of IEC 61850 (part 7-2) will benefit from this course.
Basic background knowledge about IEC 61850 or the Webinars Wpuc01 (Introduction to IEC 61850) and Wpuc08 (IEC 61850 Data Model) recommended
„It is really amazing and pretty easy for me to understand the matter with the examples the trainer has carried out.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.