Importance of security monitoring and intrusion detection in OT
In this webinar, a speaker from Jacobs and OMICRON provide insights into importance of security monitoring and logging combined with IEC 62443 standard. The speakers will also cover the cyberattack scenarios in substation environment with a live demo.
- Monitoring unauthorized and uncontrolled anomalies
- Understanding the threat landscape
- How intrusion detection works in digital substation
- Understanding different security measures
Rakesh Bali, Principal Cyber Security Consultant, Jacobs
- What are the threat landscape changes
- Uncontrolled and unauthorized actions within a successful attack
- How IEC 62443 and IEC 62351 mitigate the risks from these threats
- Monitoring, Events and Logging requirements as a need today
Ozan Dayanc, OT Security Specialist, OMICRON
- Security Measures in OT network
- Live demonstration of Cyberattacks
- How an IDS can detect intrusions
OT and IT security officers in utilities; OT engineers
Basic knowledge about OT security and OT environment
StationGuard: intrusion detection tailor-made for the power grid
„All topics were very interesting and very well presented by the instructor.“
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.