Introduction to System-Based Testing with RelaySimTest
Are you sure that your protection system works as intended? When testing protection devices, a system-based approach can validate parts of the protection system and its design process that are often neglected. Learn how to use the system-based approach of RelaySimTest for thorough - yet easy - protection tests.
- Validating settings, logic and design of protection systems
- Testing relays under close to realistic conditions using the RelaySimTest software
- Testing distributed protection schemes
- Introduction into the system-based testing approach
- First steps in RelaySim Test
- Controlling multiple (distributed) CMC test sets from one application
- Example tests with RelaySimTest
- End to End test
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff from electric utilities, service companies and manufacturers involved in protection testing
No previous course or knowledge of RelaySimTest is required. A basic understanding of relay testing is beneficial to maximize your learning experience.
- RelaySimTest Software
- CMC Family
„The students were always in the center of attention.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.