Live Online Training: Time-optimized power transformer diagnostics with TESTRANO 600
After an introduction to the maintenance of transformers, you will expand your knowledge of transformer diagnostics and applications in theory and practice. You will get familiar with the TESTRANO 600 functions for turns ratio, winding resistance and capacitance or dissipation/power factor measurements. Practical measurements will enable you to gain immediate testing experience.
- Get a comprehensive overview of the structure of the transformer insulation, the bushings and the tap-changer
- Analyze of the condition of power transformers to fully exploit the lifetime of your asset
- Carry out time-optimized tests and diagnostics in the substation, power station or workshop
- Perform fast, simple and safe condition assessment of your power transformer
- Negative influences on the expected lifetime of a transformer
- Overview of frequent defects in transformer components and their fault patterns
- Construction of the transformer insulation, the bushings and the tap-changer
- Common conventional measurement methods such as turns ratio, winding resistance, short-circuit impedance and demagnetization of the transformer
- Theoretical background to capacity and dissipation/power factor measurements of winding and bushing insulation
- Automatic execution of three-phase measurements using the Primary Test Manager (PTM) software
- Evaluation of the measurement results by means of practical examples
- Assessment of diagnostic measurements and recognize possible defects and influences
- Analyzing case studies of most common defects on various power transformers
This online training course is hosted by our Training Center in New Delhi, India.
Please check your time zone before registering!
INR price for this training excludes 18% GST.
*For this class, we will be using a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff involved in transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„Theoretical and practical units came one after another so that the things learned could be applied immediately.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.