Offline Testing on Rotating Machines using the CPC 100
You will expand your knowledge of rotating machines diagnostics in theory and practice. In this webinar you will get familiar with the different off-line tests you can perform with the CPC 100 and its accessories.
- You understand how the various diagnostic measurement methods work and in which situations and why they should be used
- You can analyze the results as part of the condition assessment of rotating machines to fully exploit the lifetime of your asset
- You get to know how to use the PTM software for generator testing and reporting
- Introduction of CPC 100 & PTM
- Capacitance and dissipation/power factor measurement
- DC Resistance measurements
- Pole Impedance measurement
- Stator Core measurement
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff involved in motor/generator diagnostics, service and maintenance at utilities, service companies, generator manufacturers and repair workshops.
Basic Knowledge of generator testing.
CP TD12/TD15, CP CR 600
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„Theoretical and practical units came one after another so that the things learned could be applied immediately.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.