Partial discharge measurements – getting started
Become familiar with the basic principles of partial discharge (PD) measurements. Get to know how to set-up and measure according to IEC 60270. Benefit from an introduction to basic principles of interpreting test results.
- Understand what partial discharge (PD) is
- Get to know the measurement methods for partial discharge
- What is partial discharge
- Understanding how partial discharges are measured
- Getting an overview of components and connection options of the MPD
- Getting an insight on PD test results using recorded streams of actual measurements
- Basic principles of interpreting partial discharge test results
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff from electric utilities, railway and service companies as well as manufacturers to be involved in partial discharge testing
Knowledge of electrical engineering
MPD 800 and accessories
„I am a hands-on person so it is very beneficial for me to do this and see the test equipment working and analysing the results, it's great!“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.