Protection testing with Test Universe – Differential Protection Testing
Do you want to know more or improve your knowledge of testing with TU? Get an overview of the powerful Differential Protection Modules for the testing of differential relays.
- Overview of the Differential Protection Modules
- Theory of the differential relay, characterics, bias current and other concepts
- Stability test with the Module Diff Configuration
- Test of the differential characteristic with the Module Diff Operating Characteristic
- Test of the trip times with the Module Diff Trip Time Characteristic
- Harmonic block test with the Module Diff Harmonic Restraint
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
This is a beginning level course. Anyone who’s interested in Test Universe will benefit from this course.
No previous course or knowledge of Test Universe is required. A basic understanding of relay testing is beneficial to maximize your learning experience.
„What really impresses me is the flexibility of the trainer to answer all the questions with the right method for each and every person.“
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.