Time-optimized circuit breaker diagnostics with CIBANO 500 - Part 1: Air-insulated circuit breaker using CIBANO 500 and Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
Get to know the CIBANO 500 and the measurement principles for circuit breakers. Learn how to perform efficient circuit breaker tests in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Simplify your tests with the PTM (Primary Test Manager). Become familiar with testing AIS circuit breakers using CIBANO 500 and PTM.
- Awareness for safety during circuit breaker testing
- Learning to set up and perform Static Contact Resistance, Timing, Main contact travel, Dynamic Contact Resistance, Motor current, Minimum pickup tests
Part 1: Air-insulated circuit breaker using CIBANO 500 and Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
- Safety during circuit breaker testing
- How to connect CIBANO, CB MC2 and CB TN3
- How set up PTM for Static Contact Resistance, Timing, Main contact travel, Dynamic Contact Resistance, Motor current, Minimum pickup tests
- Practical example and results
Please use your official Email ID to register for this webinar*.
*For the webinar class, we will be using “Cisco Webex Training”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff from utilities, industries and service companies responsible for circuit breaker testing
Basic knowledge circuit breaker testing
- CIBANO 500
- CB MC2
- CB TN3
- Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
„What really impresses me is the flexibility of the trainer to answer all the questions with the right method for each and every person.“
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.