Online Course: Instrument transformer diagnostics with CPC 100
Get to know the wide scope of applications and operation of the CPC 100. Learn how to efficiently test CTs and VTs through live demonstrations and theoretical sessions using Primary Test Manager (PTM). Learn how to work with CTs and VTs to gain experience with this application.
- Perform commissioning, troubleshooting and periodic tests of CTs and VTs
- Create asset specific test plan including wiring diagram
- Automatic assessment according to industry standards
- Comprehensive reporting, including templates for all standard and advanced tests
- Measure the CT and VT ratio or ratio error as functional test of the ITs' performance as part of commissioning tests
- Evaluate the excitation current and the CT’s knee-point to define its error and performance
- Understand the background of the winding resistance measurement to find possible electrical damages in windings or contact problems
- Perform burden measurements to determine the influence of cables and connections on the overall burden impedance
- Check the polarity between the primary and secondary windings of an IT to prevent maloperation of connected protection and metering devices
- Efficiently perform all relevant commissioning test using Primary Test Manager (PTM)
- Automatically generate test reports with Primary Test Manager (PTM)
Technical staff involved in transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
CPC 100, CP SB2, CPOL2
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„It’s nice that the instructors actually know what they’re talking about.“
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.