Online-Course: System-based protection testing with CMC
Learn how to efficiently create system-based protection tests with RelaySimTest. Explore a comfortable way of end-to-end testing using the TestSetRemoteAgent. Get familiar with the test procedure in live demo and theoretical sessions.
- Exploring the benefits of system-based testing in comparison to parameter testing
- Designing different grid scenarios to create realistic fault conditions
- Simulating faults to test the behavior of your protection systems
- Using RelaySimTest from scratch
- Introduction to system-based testing
- Definition of suitable test cases for different protection schemes
- Modelling of test grid topologies in RelaySimTest
- System-based distance protection testing
- Iterative closed loop testing of the autoreclosure function
- Easy end to end testing of distance teleprotection and line differential protection
- Testing of the power swing blocking function of a distance protection relay
- Easy end to end testing of line differential protection taking CT saturation into account
- Short introduction to further test applications (e. g. busbar protection testing)
- Synchronized injection with TestSetRemoteAgent and CMGPS588
Technical staff from utilities, transmission and distribution networks, service companies and manufacturers involved in protection testing or grid simulation
Basic knowledge of protective relaying and protection testing
„The students were always in the center of attention.“
Through our courses, you will gain thorough knowledge of assets and applications in electrical power systems.
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.