Compensating reactor for the CP TD15
The compensating reactor allows the insulation quality of generators, motors, cables and other systems with high capacitances to be tested. The portable device is used in connection with the CPC 100 + CP TD15 for dissipation factor (tan delta) and power factor measurements.
For dissipation factor (tan δ) / power factor testing and tip-up testing several CP CR600 units can be connected in parallel. Capacitances of up to 1µF can be compensated at mains frequency* (50 Hz / 60 Hz). The system can also be used as a high-voltage source for example when performing partial discharge measurements. The frequency can also be varied (15 Hz … 400 Hz) to facilitate optimum compensation during longer tests.
- Maximum test voltage of 12 kV
- Easy to transport due to its modular and lightweight concept (48 kg / 106 lbs)
- Convenient and flexible test setup, ideal for test objects with limited access
- Several units can be connected in parallel
Test the insulation quality of
- Rotating machines
- Other systems with large capacitances