Compensating reactor for the CP TD15
The CP CR600 allows testing of the insulation quality of generators, motors and other systems with high capacitances up to 1 μF at rated frequency.
Combined with the CPC 100 + CP TD15 you can use the system for dissipation factor (tan delta) and power factor measurements. Additionally, you can use the CPC 100 + CP TD15 + CP CR600 as a high-voltage source for partial discharge measurements and voltage withstand tests on rotating machines.
- Maximum test voltage of 15 kV
- Easy to transport due to its modular and lightweight concept (48 kg / 106 lbs)
- Convenient and flexible test setup, ideal for test objects with limited access
- Low noise level, ideal for partial discharge measurements
- Several units can be connected in parallel
With CPC 100 + CP TD15 + CP CR600 you can measure the following electrical parameters:
- Capacitance and power/dissipation factor
- Voltage withstand
- DC winding resistance
- Contact resistance
The system can be used for insulation diagnostic testing of
- Other systems with large capacitances