Module for capacitance and power/dissipation factor (tan delta) measurements
The CP TD12 and CP TD15 are accessories for TESTRANO 600, CPC 100 or CPC 80 for performing power/dissipation factor and capacitance measurements.
The CP TD12 and CP TD15 include a high-voltage source, reference capacitor and measurement electronics. It can generate output voltages up to 12 kV respectively 15 kV, currents up to 300 mA and achieves laboratory precision, even in environments with strong interferences.
Using our CP TD12 respectively CP TD15 combined with TESTRANO 600 or CPC 100/80, you can determine a wide range of electric and dielectric parameters:
- Power factor (cos φ) / dissipation factor (tan δ)
- Exciting current
- Watts / power (P, Q, S)
- Phase angle
- Quality factor
- Compact and rugged all-in-one test set
- Wider frequency range for more sensitivity (15 Hz – 400 Hz)
- Testing at variable frequencies for better condition diagnosis
- Excellent suppression of mains frequency interference fields
- High-voltage source for partial discharge measurements up to 15 kV
- Portable component and simple to transport using a trolley
- Power transformers
- Rotating machines
- Current transformers
- Voltage transformers
- High-voltage (HV) cables
- Gas-insulated switchgear (GIS) systems
Did you know our Power Transformer Bundle?
One solution for comprehensive condition diagnosis of your power transformer.
It comprises the Primary Test Manager™ software and various OMICRON test systems.
Powerful 15kV test solution for rotating machines – CPC 100 + CP TD15 + CP CR600
- CPC 100 Brochure 5 MB
- TESTRANO 600 Brochure 2 MB
- CPC 80 + CP TD12/15 Flyer 185 KB
- CPC 100 + CP TD15 + CP CR600 Datasheet 390 KB
- Testing and diagnostics of power transformers Brochure 4 MB
- Diagnostic testing of instrument transformers 5 MB
- Diagnostic Testing and Monitoring of Rotating Machines Brochure 3 MB