ADMO Time Grading
Intelligent tripping schedules for overcurrent and distance protection
Quick and easy tripping schedules
Network topologies are becoming increasingly complex. Therefore, the effort of creating tripping schedules has increased significantly in recent years. Obtaining a clear overview is getting more difficult, the risk of errors increases.
ADMO Time Grading lets you design and manage individual tripping schedules for both overcurrent and distance protection in a simple and time-saving manner.
The unique solution helps you to prevent damage to your infrastructure in the event of a network fault. Thus, security of supply is maintained.
Benefits for key users
- Enter tripping characteristics via primary X and t values
- Add characteristics of additional relays and see overlaps immediately
- Adapt and re-use existing characteristics
- Create schedule variants
- Automatically collate characteristics from different busbar feeds
- Reproduce schedules with the automatically saved history
Data Management - Workflow Optimization - Asset Management: ADMO and InSight
ADMO Quick Steps 1/5: How to manage all your data in one place