Instrument transformer testing with CPC 100 using Primary Test Manager (PTM)
Learn how to efficiently test CTs an VTs with the CPC 100. Get familiar with commissioning tests, test plans and as well as effective report generation using Primary Test Manager (PTM).
- Get an overview on commissioning, troubleshooting and periodic tests of CTs and VTs
- Get to know how to create an asset specific test plan with PTM
- Comprehensive reporting, including templates for all standard and advanced tests
- Brief overview of instrument transformers function
- Get to know the relevant standards for instrument transformers
- Common safety measures required for safe and reliable testing
- Scope of commissioning tests for instrument transformers
- How to efficiently perform all relevant commissioning tests using Primary Test Manager (PTM)
- Practical example for CT testing according to IEC standard with PTM
- Automated generation of test reports with Primary Test Manager (PTM)
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff involved in transformer testing in utilities, transmission, distribution and generation networks, railway grids, service companies and manufacturers.
Knowledge of electrical engineering
CPC 100, CP SB2, CPOL2
Primary Test Manager (PTM)
„It is really amazing and pretty easy for me to understand the matter with the examples the trainer has carried out.“
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.