Time-optimized circuit breaker diagnostics with CIBANO 500 - Part 3: MV breaker testing using CIBANO 500 and Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
Get to know the CIBANO 500 and the measurement principles for circuit breakers. Learn how to perform efficient circuit breaker tests in hands-on and theoretical sessions. Simplify your tests with the PTM (Primary Test Manager). Become familiar with testing MV circuit breakers using CIBANO 500 and PTM.
- Awareness for safety during circuit breaker testing
- Learning set up and perform Static Contact Resistance, Timing, Main contact travel, Motor current tests
- Safety during circuit breaker testing
- How to connect CIBANO 500 and CB TN3
- How to set up PTM for Static Contact Resistance, Timing, Main contact travel, Motor current tests
- Practical example and results
Please use your official Email ID to register for this recorded webinar*.
*For the recorded webinar, we are using “Cisco Webex Events”. This is a Cisco Webex Meetings solution made available by Cisco Systems Inc. (San Jose, California, USA) to conduct our training sessions. For that purpose, your data submitted in the registration process needs to be forwarded to Cisco.
Technical staff from utilities, industries and service companies responsible for circuit breaker testing
Basic knowledge circuit breaker testing
- CIBANO 500
- CB TN3
- Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
„Excellent course content superbly delivered in nice environment. "Pat on the back!"“
Benefit from an efficient mix of live presentations of the device, logically arranged theory content and practical measurements.
You will receive comprehensive manuals for later reference.
Our experienced trainer takes your specific questions into account during the training. Every participant has the possibility to discuss questions with the group members and the trainer.