Charge calibrator – accessory for partial discharge measurement products
The IEC 60270 requires verifying the test setup prior to conducting measurements.
To achieve this, a defined charge pulse is fed into the measuring circuit with the help of the CAL 542. The partial discharge detection system is then calibrated to this value.
The CAL 542 is very easy to use. The charge value is shown on the display and can be adjusted using two buttons. Thanks to its battery power supply, the calibrator can be used at any time, anywhere.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Amplitudes are easy to set up
- Complies with all parts of IEC 60270
- Synchronization of the pulses to mains frequency with built-in light sensor
- Independent supply with built-in battery
- For IEC 60270-compliant measurements
- Transformers, generators, cables, GIS, etc.