Handheld grounding tester
A powerful combination
The HGT1 is a handheld meter to measure ground impedance as well as step and touch voltages. Using the CPC 100 and CP CU1, test currents at variable frequencies can be fed into power cables or overhead lines safely to simulate a ground fault. Step and touch voltages at various locations as well as fall-of-potential for determining the ground impedance are measured with PTM for HGT1 at the time of the test current injection.
- Mobile solution – simplifies measurements at various locations inside and outside the substation
- Frequency-selective measurement for effective noise suppression
- Simulation of body and shoe resistance for step and touch voltage testing
Even more powerful with Primary Test Manager™ (PTM)
- Fully automated due to GPS test point tracking and test current detection
- Real-time assessment of step and touch voltages according to EN 50522 or IEEE 80
- Measuring Fall of Potential at locations outside the substation to determine the ground impedance
- Measuring step and touch voltages at multiple locations
Download the latest software version for HGT1 in our Customer Portal.
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now