Shot tests in the P-Q power plane with automatic test assessment
The Power test modules are used wherever the visualization and assessment in the complex P-Q plane is helpful or essential. Testing applications include load shedding based on power or frequency criteria, stability functions like Q-V protection, power swing blocking, and rotating machinery protection.
The Power module supports basic shot testing and assessment in the P-Q / S-φ domain.
- Complex power view P-Q
- Absolute primary, secondary, or, relative power data
- P-Q axis switching in views
- Complex power zones/elements
- Additional voltage and current threshold for automatic test assessment
- Constant voltage or constant current mode
- Binary output control for pre-incident, incident and reset states
- Improved tolerance handling with absolute and relative magnitude tolerance plus angle tolerance
- Shots defined as P-Q or S-φ or S-cos φ (ind/cap)
Power Module - Q-V-Protection Part I
Power Module - Q-V-Protection Part II
Power Module - Generator Protection Part I
Get in touch
Need more details?
Get a quotation?
Request for a demo?
Contact us now