Partial discharge measuring system for routine and acceptance tests
The MPD 500 simplifies measurement of partial discharges in electrical insulation.
Building on OMICRON's many years of experience with partial discharge measurement systems, this system has been specially developed for routine tests and tests with high throughput. The decisions required for this are supported by the clearly structured pass/fail functionality.
The highest degree of safety is achieved through electrically isolated measurements. Even in the event of a flashover, users remain isolated from dangerous voltages.
- Simplest possible measurement of partial discharges with convenient reporting
- Fast decisions through automatic fault indication (pass/fail)
- Safe operation through complete electrical isolation of the PD acquisition equipment
- Detailed ellipsis and PRPD (phi-Q-n) displays
- An affordable system for routine measurements and factory tests
- Test environments and acceptance tests for bushings, distribution transformers, supports, motors, etc.
- Manufacturers of bushings, insulators, insulation barriers and other electrical insulation means