Universal primary injection test set for substation assets
Electrical tests on power transformers, current transformers, voltage transformers, rotating machines, grounding systems, lines and cables, and circuit breakers can be performed with the CPC 100.
The patented CPC 100 primary injection test system replaces several individual testing devices. This reduces the costs for training and transport, and cuts down testing time. Therefore, the CPC 100 is the ideal test set for substation asset commissioning and maintenance.
The CPC 100 is the base for multiple accessories. These facilitate further applications, such as power/dissipation factor measurements, as well as line and ground impedance measurements.
You can operate the CPC 100 via the integrated front panel, or by using the Primary Test ManagerTM (PTM) software on your laptop.
- Up to 800 A or 2000 V with up to 5 kVA over a frequency range of 15 Hz - 400 Hz or 400 A DC
- Excellent interference suppression facilitates measurement of small signals
- Easy to transport (just 29 kg) – ideal for on-site testing
- Testing templates, automatically generated testing procedures and test reports
- Up to 2000 A or 12 kV through use of current or voltage amplifiers
|Current transformers (CT) ||Voltage transformers (VT) |
|Transformers||Lines and cables |
|Grounding systems||Circuit breakers|